Saturday, December 19, 2009

Which one is better...Nioxin shampoo OR the olive oil (OR niether) for thin, falling hair? ?

I have very thin, life less falling hair. My hair dont grow at all..hardly 2 inches in a year which disappear if I get a trimming. For the thickness of my hair I have started using APPLE CIDER VINEGAR, but I also want to grow them long. Can anyone tell me which is going to help me more...NIOXIN shampoo (or another one like that) or OLIVE OIL? I want something that is longer lasting and will stop the hair fall and help my hair grow...Please let me know...ThanksWhich one is better...Nioxin shampoo OR the olive oil (OR niether) for thin, falling hair? ?
The very best product to stimulate new hair growth and repair damage hair is aromatherapy scalp formulas made with essential oils. Olive oil is too heavy for fragile falling hair. Jojoba is better but even better when mixed with certain essential oils. Nioxin shampoo is good but shampoo only stays on your scalp a short period of time. Aromatherapy scalp treatments can be left on overnight for best result.


I used them very successfully for my hair loss.





If you really want to know everything about female hair loss including types, causes, medical conditions, preventions, solutions etc. See:


http://www.vzbotanicals.com/cbinto.htmlWhich one is better...Nioxin shampoo OR the olive oil (OR niether) for thin, falling hair? ?
Before you try anything you should see a dermatologist to determine why your hair is falling out. Do you have an chemicals on your hair, such as color?


I wouldn't use olive oil, and I would stop using vinegar because it's drying to the hair. There is a treatment, Aphogee, that really does work to stop breakage or hair falling out. It's worth a try, but again, you should see a physician.
do NOT use olive oil, this will probably clog up the hair roots and cause even more damage... Shampoo is supposed to get rid of dirt and oil, not add more... oil only adds a healthy sheen which is not your main priority :P





I looked at the Nioxin website, they were very dodgy and careful in saying it makes hair LOOK healthy and stronger, but it might not actually do so.


My advice is to go see a profressional who will advice you on better products... its worth the money. My dad does this... let me go see his shampoo...


I think its TrichoPlus, it helps with scalp iregularities and damaged hair.
  • theater seating
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment