Saturday, December 19, 2009

What kind of shampoo should I wash my hair with after an olive oil wrap treatment?

I am planning on treating my hair to this olive oil treatment but I have dandruff and I am using Selsun Blu as my shampoo.





Can I use it to wash away the oil or is it bad as Selsun Blu already dries the hair up?What kind of shampoo should I wash my hair with after an olive oil wrap treatment?
you dont need to use an olive oil treatment just buy olive oil from a supermarket. put it on your hair and comb it through and then sleep with it on.





the next morning wash your hair with any shampoo but do it twice to make sure you get it all out, and then condition.





at the moment im just using hearbal essences shampoo, i wash once, to get the majority of oil out and then i do it again so its all gone, and condition it and then my hair is lvoely soft and smooth!





good luck xxx





btw i have badly damged hair and this has been a miracle i dye my hair like evry weekWhat kind of shampoo should I wash my hair with after an olive oil wrap treatment?
A clarifying shampoo or apple cider vinegar mixed 1:3 with water.
if selsum blu dries the hair up you shouldn't be using it at all and the olive oil helps combat the dandruff...try the mane n tail line!

No comments:

Post a Comment