Saturday, December 19, 2009

Where can I find Neolia Olive Oil Shampoo?

My friend and i have been wondering what stores sell this item.


Ive seen it on Amazon and ebay, but ive never actually seen it in a store.Where can I find Neolia Olive Oil Shampoo?
costco... seriously.Where can I find Neolia Olive Oil Shampoo?
You can buy or products on our corporate site....www.boutiqueneolia.com or www.boutiquecosmepro.com , or on our ebay store at PHARCAN2007 Report Abuse

I couldn't find any locations on their website. I think they are a Canadian product line and may not sell their products in stores in the U.S. You can like you said buy it on their website, Amazon and ebay. It looks like a great line though!
I saw it today in Costco too. It was like $9.99 for a ginormous bottle of the shampoo bundled together with a regular-sized conditioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment