Saturday, December 19, 2009

Body shop olive shampoo?

hi i was just wandering if anyones tried the Olive glossing shampoo from the body shop, i'm using it right now, after i wash my hair it feels a bit sticky i hate running my hands through it, (plus my hair tears out when i do that) but once its dry it feels very nyc n soft. what did you guys think of it?Body shop olive shampoo?
Another product that is similar but has better results is from the chain salon Regis. They have Olive Oil shampoo and conditioner. It is a really good product and has amazing results.Body shop olive shampoo?
i use it and have the same problem, my hair is normaly very dry, and then after i use it my hair feels really greesy, worst of all it looks like i've never washed my hair in my life... I dont really like this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment