Saturday, December 19, 2009

Has anyone used olive oil shampoo and conditioner?

how do you like it? is it greasy?Has anyone used olive oil shampoo and conditioner?
I would not reccomend using it if your hair tends to be on the oily side.





If you're like me, with frizzy locks that dry out easily, then the olive oil conditioner will give you shine without taking away your hair's body.





i especially enjoy using hair spray made from olive oil. it smells good and it makes my hair look shiny, but not greasy.Has anyone used olive oil shampoo and conditioner?
Never used shampoo?? But the conditioner is good. I only use it once a week, and it keeps my hair pretty silky for the rest of the week. I used john freida shampoo for colored hair and an olive oil mix for conditioner. I don't recommend using it every day, but it does work well once a week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment