Saturday, December 19, 2009

Is using olive oil organic shampoo, conditoner and hair grees good for damaged black hair?

my hair is vary damage and i use every product that my mom told me to use and nothing works. what should i doIs using olive oil organic shampoo, conditoner and hair grees good for damaged black hair?
yea it works for most hair, but if urs is beyond repair u might need to think of cuttin it off!Is using olive oil organic shampoo, conditoner and hair grees good for damaged black hair?
head to the salon :) buy a beret :)
trust me i used olive oil root stimulator i did nothing to repair my damaged hair.....when i was little i used doo gro and decided to go back to it.....and now my hair damage it all gone and even thicker,longer,and stronger..........my hair has grow alot i specially recommend it and try their oil it works very very good specially on braids....
  • theater seating
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment