Saturday, December 19, 2009

Since health experts are touting the benefits of olive oil, should I start using it for things like shampoo?

Deodorant?


Carpet cleaner?


Fuel oil?


Floor sanitizer?


Cereal additive?


Furniture polish?


In place of bottled water?


In my kid's lunches?


Icing on cake?





Blimey, I'll be bloody immortal!Since health experts are touting the benefits of olive oil, should I start using it for things like shampoo?
Hmm.....everything covered in olive oil?





Sounds like a party to me!





I'll bring the Twister mat and some cheap red wine.Since health experts are touting the benefits of olive oil, should I start using it for things like shampoo?
You forgot ';bathe your cat'; in it.


Just don't heat it up. I guess it's REALLY bad for you if you heat it. They just found that out. I think..
perhaps a laxative?

No comments:

Post a Comment