Saturday, December 19, 2009

I mixed olive oil and aloe in my shampoo?

what will this do for my hair??I mixed olive oil and aloe in my shampoo?
make it greasyI mixed olive oil and aloe in my shampoo?
don't do that... it won't mix right


but the oil in your hair like an hour before you take a shower (or sleep with it in)


and then shampoo it out


i do this sometimes since i straighten and blow dry all the time- it doesn't make it greasy if you get all the oil out


it makes it soft and shiny and i'm white
Depends on your ethnicity. If you are black, it will make it soft and more moisturized. If not, probably what the other girls said, greasy.
Gross!


You can not do that unless of course you want greasy gross smelling hair that looks un-washed.


You should probably go buy new shampoo..
Probably just make it greasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment