Saturday, December 19, 2009

Olive Oil Shampoo vs. Coconut Oil Shampoo?

Which type of shampoo is better for relaxed hair? Shampoo with Coconut Oil, or Shampoo with Olive Oil?Olive Oil Shampoo vs. Coconut Oil Shampoo?
Coconut would probably be better-- very moisturizing, acts as a fungicide, and it smells better!Olive Oil Shampoo vs. Coconut Oil Shampoo?
olive oil? Sike. coconut..





http://www.supremebuy.com
I would go with Coconut oil. Both olive and coconut have great nutrients for the hair, but coconut also has fiber, which is amazing. Plus it smells great!





goodday


xoxox
probably olive oil ...thats good fer everything...goodluck :)
Olive Oil hands down! I use design like, you can get it at the Smart Styles inside Wal-Mart. I even use it as a body wash.
both the same...both have oils that condition...i like the smell of coconut tho
I really like Olive Oil, keeps my hair looking great.

No comments:

Post a Comment