Saturday, December 19, 2009

Adding olive oil to shampoo......?

how does this affect your hair and what is a good amount to use?





more info: my hair is thick,fairly straight, and gets greasy fast.





my problem: my hair gets frizzy after washing and only dies down when it starts to get greasy. will adding olive oil to my shampoo help with this or just make my hair oily?Adding olive oil to shampoo......?
no way! I would only add olive oil if you have a dry scalp which it sounds like you don't. plus olive oil is not usually for the body anyway. If you are trying to fix these problems i think you would be doing yourself a favour by heading down to your natural health food store. They have plenty of natural oils that would do the job.


also you could just shampoo your hair in the shower, then once you are out and your hair in damp apply a leave-in conditioner to just the roots of you hair.Adding olive oil to shampoo......?
olive oil is a great conditioner for the hair, however you must wash it out properly.


I maybe wouldnt try with your hair type, just incase it gets really really greasy.


maybe try it on a weekend so your not stuck with greasy hair if you dont get a chance to wash it.


Im not sure how much to use maybe a tablespoon
simply add oil to ur hair not to ur scalp. olive oil is pretty nourishing and ur hair wont go dry and frizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment