Saturday, December 19, 2009

Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Shampoo everyday for short hair?

hey guys, im a 18 y.o male and i just got a buzz cut, ive never had dandruff before but lately ive been seeing some flakes, and its worrying me like crazy.


When i had longer hair, 3 inches appox, i was using shampoo once a week, i have relatively dry hair.


but now that i got the buzz, im thinking of applying olive oil alot more than i used to before, which was once a week. I'm currently on my second day. But i need to use shampoo to wash it out,





So basically, is it okay to be applying olive oil everyday, leaving it in for 4-5 hours, then washing it out with shampoo, everyday? or should i stick to 2-3 times a week with the shampoo and olive oil?Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Shampoo everyday for short hair?
don't shampoo your hair everyday - if you shower just let the water run on it and message your scalp if you must.





shampooing once a week is enough regardless of length - maybe if you stopped putting olive oil in your hair it would not seem so greasy.Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Shampoo everyday for short hair?
I would not shampoo everyday maybe once week but I suggest Paul Mitchel Special Tea Tree Shampoo it works. I use and help my hair within week.





I would condition if you must feel clean

No comments:

Post a Comment